so frustrating…it’s harder to use ubuntu server compare to centos7….
It doesn’t matter if you are a T-mobile user or not. You probably have heard of the T-mobile Tuesday things going on lately. It is really excited and interesting that T-mobile willing to offer something to their royal customers.
On top of that, many people on line are accusing that T-mobile coverage sucks and speed are slow. To be honest, i have only use Tmo,sprint, AT&T and MetroPCs in my life. By far, Tmo has been the best in class in service representataives plus the growths on their technoliges upgrades. If i live on a mobile service provider that has the same service and have not yet to satifsy me and they have not thinking about going out and making any improvents, i think that sucks.
I think i am off topic already. But just want to say T-mobile network does not sucks..The speed are also pretty amazing. I assume T-mobile is not the best, but its service is soso which is a plus to me already..
Wait…I think i am still off topic. So, with this T-mobile Tuesday APP, you basically getting freebies every tuesday. The first week, i redeemed my one share of T-mobile stock, one warcraft movie ticket as well as a free 2 toppting medium pizza. The pizza is soso, but taste not too bad. The warcraft movie i have been excited about can be one year back when i first heard of they are reasing this movie.
I am jost bored….and think about writing something down when i saw those comments when i was looking about t-mobile tuesday APP.. ROFL.
I have been doing some research on self adjusting height on some of my site projects. One of the most challenging one for me is that some of my pages using ifrmae to reference from another page. The problem is, it’s not always diplsy correctly the height and width. it’s been exahusting since i am not majoring in CS and coding is a been hard for me. But i finally get this work well.
I have tried jscripts, it never really works. The problem i suspect is because not all browser using the same language translater. IE or most will redefined the iframe value to 0 and reload it, in another words some others will do it accorindly by the abolute values.
Here is a very simeple codes:
<iframe id=’iframe2′ src=”./index_frame.htm” frameborder=”0″ style=”overflow: hidden; height: 100%; width: 100%; position: absolute;” height=”100%” width=”100%”></iframe>
By doing so, it will self adjust the iframe size according to the documents and based on the current page size. Works perfrecly for me.
So, i have decided to re-do the whole blog thing. Here i am. THe new wordpress with my new blog site. HOpefully, this is not as messy as the last one.